STARTING A BLOG
HI! I cannot even tell you how glad I am to have you here. PHEW, blogs are a lot of work. I think the idea of having a blog is romanticized in our culture. Like, post a few pictures and write a few sentences and you have a blog- WRONG. It is a lot of work.
Anyways, this is my first post so I want to introduce myself. I am SO glad you’re here.
I’m Liz. I’m 27 years old. First and foremost, I am a follower of Jesus, a wife and mama. I am also a photographer, blogger and educator. I live in Columbus, Ohio and I LOVE my city. I love the midwest, the seasons, the city/country experience and everything Ohio has to offer. My biggest passion in life is relationships and pouring into other people. I am a HUGE family girl and love being around the people I love. I want to be with them, experience new things with them and make them smile. I love serving others and welcoming people into my home. We have an open door policy; all are welcome and all are loved. I also strive to find meaning in everyday life, everyday moments and everyday smiles. On a bad day I believe in a good book, a good outfit and a chai latte.
I hope to accomplish a few things with this blog.
1. Above all, I want you to feel welcome here. I want you to know that you MATTER and that you are important. I want you to read every blog post and leave this space feeling encouraged.
2. I want you to feel like we are having coffee and chatting about our lives. I DON’T want you to feel like you are less than or not enough. I am going to be real in this space and talk about REAL LIFE.
3. I want the topics to be relevant to your life. I am going to write about motherhood, marriage, Jesus and business. I will also write about fashion, self-care and travel. This is what encompasses my life and this is what I am going to share.
4. I want to answer your questions. Please let me know if there is something you want me to write about.
5. Ultimately, I want you to feel understood. In this culture of social media and comparison it is hard to really know someone. I want you to know that you are seen, felt and understood.
Let’s do life together. Let’s go on this journey together. You CANNOT do life alone, so let’s join forces.
PS- let’s connect on instagram: @elizabethkconley